Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Lace In Chains

Hi my lovely readers,

I hope you can enjoy the nice almost-spring weather, I personally love this feeling when seasons change (^.^).

As some of you may have seen already, I wrote a little Lolita guide to inform the visitors of my blog. It's the first edition and there's surely potential for improvement. Maybe the experienced Lolitas among you might throw a glance at it and tell me what you think? That would be very nice (^.-)

Then, I'd like to show you a little project I just finished. Ages ago, I bought this lace blazer from H&M. I like the fabric a lot, but never approved of the cut, so I never really wore it. So I decided to turn it into a short jacket.


From the fabric I cut off, I made a new, slightly bigger collar.
Because wanted it to be unique and special (I mean, come on, who wants to be mainstream?! xD), I hand-sewed a heavy, golden chain on the hems.


I like the contrast of the light pink lace and the cold metal, altough I didn't anticipate that the jacket would, in the end, effectively be quite heavy...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich liebe Ketten a la chanel und die Kombinatin mit zarter rosé farbender Spitze ist wie Himmbeereis mit Sahne und Schokostreusel...

    AntwortenLöschen