Samstag, 3. August 2013

Punk Rock Pony

Hi gals!

Today, I only have an outfit to show you, which I wore on Thursday; 1. August is the national holiday in Switzerland. Not that I'm particulary into festive activities like that, but it also means a free day from work, so I met some friends in the afternoon. Actually, It was too hot for this outfit. But on hte other hand it's too hot in general, no matter what you wear. So I thought I might as well take my petticoat out of the closet again!

Outfit rundown:
Alice band: Claire's
T-shirt: Darkside
Belt: H&M
Skirt: Dear Celine
OTK's: Baby, the Stars shine bright
Shoes: Bodyline

Speaking of which, I got a new petticoat from Dear Celine, it's a little shorter than the other one I have and quite pouffy, I really like it (^.^)


As much as I love these shoes, thery're a tinly little bit too small, unfortunately. So I'm thinking of selling them (although I'm not sure yet. They're so awsome!). Maybe one of you is interested? Size is 23,5 cm. I also cleaned out my closet recently, so I'm selling some clothes, if you're interested, check out my sales (^.-)



2 Kommentare: