Montag, 20. Februar 2012

Hey There

Wow, thank you so much for all your lovely comments for the new layout and my ready-mades. Of course, when I sew something for myself, I make what I like (at least I try to make it look the way I imagined it), but I'm always very flattered when I realize that there are actually people out there who like it too. So, again, thank you for being the best blog readers one could wish for!

°~°~°~°

Then, I noticed that I didn't have had a sale feedback page so far. I changed that, so you can leave a feedback if you once bought something from me or sold me something. You can find the feedback page here.

°~°~°~°

What else? Yes, right: I got tagged by Goldkind!

The rules:
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Answer the questions.
-Tag 11 other people.

-Ask the tagged ones 11 questions.
-Inform the tagged people
.

1.) What do you like best about blogging?
The comments, they're good for my ego. No, joking. I guess I like best that it's my own space where I can let out all the creativity and oddities.^^

2.) Do you use rather the new or the old Dashboard?
The old one.

3.) What's your favourite DIY technique?
Sewing. And ripping fabric along the straight grain. The feeling is awesome. xD

4.) Tea or Coffee?
Tea.

5.) What career aspiration did you have as a child?
Patissier, actress, forensic doctor, princess. Not in that order, though.

6.) Work out: outside, inside, not at all?
Definitively outside.

7.) Favourite school subject?
Hmm, that's a hard one. Maths, I guess (but I'm serious about that!)

8.) Are you collecting anything?
Does "shoes" count?
I used to collect crown caps when I was little, I had about 30 different ones, but unfortunately, I threw them away. Now, I don't really collect anything, but I keep all the letters and cards I get, if this counts as collecting.

9.) Do you have an everyday scent?
No, actually not. I sometimes use the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist from the Body Shop.

10.) Any New Year's resolutions for 2012?
No.

11.) Which bad habit would you like to turn off?
Sometimes I'm extremely impatient.

My questions:
1.) What's your favourite flavour?
2.) What's your dream destination to travel to?
3.) Do you wear nailpolish?
4.) What would you take with you on a lonely island?
5.) Your favourite weather?
6.) Which characteristic do you wish for?
7.) Sunshine or shadow?
8.) Can you keep a secret?
9.) Do you have an idol? If yes, who and why?
10.) What's your favourite piece of clothing?
11.) Is the world going to end this year?

I tag: (sorry, only 8 people)
Punkangel
Cute Shallot
S. van Vleermuisland
Laurita
Ette
Jumeria
Pikku Mansikka
Aya

If anyone else likes to join in, please take the questions and answer them! <3


1 Kommentar: