Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Lolita New Year's Eve 2012/13

Hello my dear readers,

like last year, the swiss Lolitas celebrated New Year's Eve together! We rented a small location, ate, played karaoke, took pictures, crafted, watched movies and, of course, clinged the glasses at midnight. I think everyone had a good time, the ladies and gentlemen all looked lovely and it was great to see all of them again.
Aya and I made plans to twin, wich meant we both bought the same fabric and made individual outfits of it (I already introduced my outfit here). I love Aya's coord, unfortunately the rose fabric is not exactly the same, mine has a bigger pattern (the store was out of the other fabric). We also both wore long brown curly wigs, so our hairstyles would match.

I know, my dress is waaay too short. I hate it, I will see if I can alter it. Stupid dress.

And the whole group:



I feel that I'm really lucky with my community (^.^)


1 Kommentar:

  1. ich finde das kleid eigentlich nicht zu kurz, aber gerade bei solchen kleidern kann man ja ganz einfach eine rüsche ansetzen...

    AntwortenLöschen