Sonntag, 13. März 2011

Is This The End Of The World As We Know It?

Hi everyone,

you all heard what happened/is still happening in Japan. At this point, I'd like to express my concernment and wish all the people in Japan and their relatives and friends a lot of strength and hope. I also hope that these incidents make the goverements all over the world think about nuclear power plants and the associated danger.

Normally, there would be an Inspiring Sunday post today, but I thought I'll recommend you a movie instead: 9, an animated end time film about 9 rag dolls who try to save the world after mankind has been eradicated by evil machines. An affecting story about courage, trust, betrayal and the question if it's really worth it to give your life for revitalisation of the world.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen