Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

Friday Favourites #1



Maybe some of you know this, during the week a lot of nice pictures cross your way, but either you just store them in some random folder or you've forgotten about them after two seconds - at least that's how it goes with me. So following an idea by Kaylah from The Dainty Squid (a very readable blog, btw), I thought I'll share some of the best pics with you every friday (^.^)


amazing coord by Caramea


<3


also a beautiful outfit by Mia



nomnom: cup-shaped cakes


a dollhouse - no, a doll - no, a house...?


a beautiful coord: blouse & skirt by Victorian Maiden, corset by Excentrique


isn't this teapot lovely?

What do you think? Do you like it?


1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm an avid reader of Dainty Squid already, and I love that you've picked up the idea! I'm already looking forward to next Friday! :)

    AntwortenLöschen