Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Almost Three Quarters

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing great (^.^)
The title of this post refers to my quilt. I added the latest flower row and now I have almost three quarters of the ultimate size, what's missisng is one last flower row and a framing, which is going to be just simple green hexagones.


Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take a picture of the whole piece, but you can see the most of it and just have to imagine the rest, after all, it's hopefully going to be symetrical in the end.


And just a little close-up of the new part. It's really getting somewhere, isn't it?

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, schön! Das wirkt so toll auf der Fläche. Hab mich gestern auch mal wieder aufgerafft und ein paar geheftet, aber so richtig Elan mag nicht aufkommen. Du piekst da etwas in die offene Wunde, dass immer mehr Quilts meinen überholen, das dürfte die mir fehlende Motivation sein. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen