Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

Minnie Mouse Mania

Hi cuties,

in August, I spent a wonderful elongated weekend in Berlin. Besides other pleasures, I absolutely wanted to visit Melissa from Mademoiselle Oppossum, who runs a very cute Lolita/Fairy Kei shop.

I first learned about her on entr berlin, a youtube channel filming and reporting from - you name it - Berlin.

It was absolutely worth visiting Melissa and her shop, if you are in Berlin, you should totally check it out! Besides cute accessoires, she also sells beautiful dresses and clothes, all handmade. 
However, if you don't have the chance to go to Berlin anytime soon, she also runs an etsy shop.


I bought a cute deer badge, cake shaped earrings in pastel colours and a red hairbow with white dots.
I needed the hairbow to complete the collection I started some time ago:


It began with a sale at Claire's (always a dangerous business xD), where I got the earrings, ring, necklace and barrettes. The cell phone sock I bought later, after I lost my old one, also at Claire's. The jumper finally is secondhand.
I don't intend to wear it all at the same time (^.-) but Minnie has always been one of my favourite ficional characters.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen