Hello my lovely readers,
of course, I haven't forgotten about my quilt, although it has been a while since I last wrote about the progress. It's just not that interersting to say, hey look, I added some more hexagones, unfotunately you can't tell the differece (^.^).
But I think this time, there is a progress visible, compared to the last update:
As I said, I made it rectangular again and added a border of light green hexagones. It has now almost the size I was going for. For a nice completion, I think I'll add another row of darker green hexagones all around, because the whole thing will contract a little when I quilt it anyway, so it's probably best to make it big enough.