Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014

Helsinki, Part II: Tea Party

Hi dolls,

so here's the second part of my adventures in the cold north (which, by the way, was not so cold. It was mostly between -5°C and 0°C, only the wind near the cost was freezing).
On Sunday, the Tea Party was held. Since it started at 2 p.m., we went some sightseeing in the morning and then went back to the hotel to get pretty.

The weather was really nice, so we took some pictures outside first.

Outfit rundown:
Hat. handmade by me
Blouse: Dear Celine
Brooch: restyle.pl
Corset, gaiters: handmade by me
Jsk: Medusa Couture
Socks: Baby the Stars Shine bright
Shoes: Vögele Shoes

The locality of the Tea Party was really beautiful; a big hall with six large tables and a stage up front.
When everyone had taken their seats, the program already started with a ballet performance, which was very beautiful.
I don't have pictures of that (yet), as it was not allowed to take photos during the performance. I hope the organizers will provide some pictures soon.

The adorable host Caramea is introducing the dance

Afterwards, we could help ourselves to tea and some very delicious treats:




Then followed the most exciting part: the meet&greet with the guests of honour, Yuko Ashizawa and Midori Fukasawa, who had already attended Hellocon the day before. We all got an autograph and could take a picture with both respecitvely. Yuko Ashizawa called my dress kawaii! That made me happy (*.*)





By the way, at Hellocon, we recieved a "special item" from Atelier Pierrot, which turned out the be chewing gum! Yes, brand chewing gum with print (^.-). They taste of peppermint.




We also got more flyers. As I like to collect flyers, that made me happy too!
During the meet&greet, we had time to take photos of each other and chat with the tea party guests. I enjoyed myself and met very nice (and beautiful!) people.
At the end, there was a raffle (I didn't win anything though) and both guests of honour picked their favourite outfit (trying to get a picture of that aswell - coming up).
And then, the teaparty was already over! Time went by so fast.
We went back to the hotel, changed (I decided to take my corset off) and went for some food. First, we had some trouble finding a restaurant, but in the end we found one that served traditional finnish dishes. The food was very tasty and we had a great time.

I did some more sightseeing the following days, I'll write about that in part III!




2 Kommentare: