Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014

Different Angle



Hi dolls,
I have an outfit from this week to share with you! I dug out my tripod and tried to take the photos from a different angle. It's my room door you can see behind me (it has windows, hence the curtain).
As you can see, I feel comfortable wearing soft colours at the moment, beige, pink, brown. I need a break from black, probably for the first time since I was fifteen (^.^)
The blouse I'm wearing is the one I found at Hellocon. The dress is actually from my Lolita wardrobe, but the cut is very flattering, so I can wear it without petticoat too. The sweater is second hand, I shortened it so it would go up to my waist instead of my hip. It's very comfortable, but it has the disadvantage of pilling horribly.


Outfit rundown:
Bow hair clips: Claire's
Sweater, blouse: 2nd hand (originally H&M)
Dress: Innocent World
Shoes: 2nd hand (originally Deichmann)



1 Kommentar: