Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

Warm & Cozy



Hi Snow Princesses,

as you can see, I finished my knitted scarf! I managed to complete it just before I left for Helsinki, so I would be able to take it with me. I'm very happy how it turned out, it was a lot of work, but I think it was definitively worth it (^.^)


This is the back side. It's not as pretty as the front, but the pattern is still visible a bit.
The problem is, that the scarf tends to fold itself, which is a litte unconvenient (because I want to show off the pattern). So I thought I'll try to iron it very gently, maybe that could help with that.


By the way, I had an amazing time in Finnland. However, you need to be a little patient with the report from Hellocon, because I'm still waiting for some photos and I'm also quite busy at the moment, I'm moving (once more) and also preparing for university which starts in 1½ weeks. So much to do!


1 Kommentar:

  1. I didn't realize this was selfmade. It looks so good! :O
    Also good luck with moving :)

    AntwortenLöschen