Montag, 8. Juni 2015

Antique

Hi dolls,

some time ago, I added a piece to my wardrobe which had been on my wishlist for ages, so naturally I was very very excited when I finally found it second hand:
The Antique Pansy jsk by Innocent World in beige!




It's so dainty and gorgeous, I'm very fond of all the details, like the print, the bow on the top or how it's printed on jaquard fabric which spots a rose pattern!
I couldn't wait to wear it and had the chance to when I went to St.Gallen with a friend last week:

Blouse & jsk: Innocent World
Alice band & jewellery: handmade by me

We went shopping for laces at the outlet store of Bischoff Textil, visited the breathtaking Abbey Library and had some ice cream afterwards (^.^)

It's not allowed to take pictures inside, so here's a stock photo

It was the first time I was inside the famous library. I must admit, I thought it would be a bit larger (the room's actually quite small), but all the ancient books and the baroque ceiling paintings were amazing!


4 Kommentare:

  1. The dress is so lovely! You look so pretty and polished in this outfit (´▽`ʃƪ)♡
    I also thought the library would be a bit larger, because in pictures it appears like quite big. It is a very nice place to visit, I would like to go there some day again!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I still enjoyed visiting the library, it's so beautiful ^^

      Löschen
  2. Antique Pansy is such a pretty print and wow, that library looks amazing! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It is, you should visit it if you have the chance! :)

      Löschen