Dienstag, 25. August 2015

Awaiting Autumn

Hi dolls,

autumn is my second-favourite season, right behind winter, and I'm already looking forward to colder days, when the air is crisp and the leaves are changing. In order to be able to dress accordingly, I wanted to make a dress with a fall print for my label Medusa Couture.


Since foxes go so well with autumn colours and are simply adorable, I also wanted some foxes on the print, and the super talented artist Amanda Mullins (check out her page!) did an amazing job when she drew the print for me.

jumperskirt

I made a jumperskirt and a skirt and named the print Artemis, after the greek goddess of wilderness and hunt (and some more things, like protector of girls and women, so she's pretty awesome (^.-) ).

skirt

I was happy when I found this great yellow chiffon which goes so well with the print, and I used it to make ruffles and embellishments.
It seems like I'm slowly adding more yellow to my wardrobe ever since I bought the Deers in the Mist jsk, and also the Erato print has some yellow in it.


6 Kommentare: