Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

What We Remember Becomes Folklore

Hi dolls,

currently, there's not too much of interest happening in my life... I have a lot of ideas what I could sew, but unfortunately I'm stuck with university I have the chance to go to school and learn a lot of interesting things, which takes up most of my time. 

However, I have two outfits to share with you!
The first is from Tuesday, I haven't worn this blouse for ages, but I really like the colour - it's quite unusual. As it was also freezing cold (again - I thought spring was coming?!), I coordinated it with this mint knitted sweater. So cozy!

Outfit rundwon:
Hat, tights: H&M
Blouse: New Yorker
Sweater: Tally Weijl
Skirt: handmade
Shoes: Vögele Shoes



The second outfit is from today, I felt like wearing something cute and simple. I made also a second attempt with curling my hair using the headband method I mentioned earlier. I think curls go quite well with the dress (^.^) and yes, this hat is my favourite accessoire at the moment!

Outfit rundown:
Hat, tights: H&M
Dress: handmade
Shoes: Bodyline


Did you already subscribe to my giveaway? If not, do it now! (^.-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen