once upon a time, I had the ambitious plan to hand-sew an English patchwork quilt as a bedcover, completely with matching pillows. I haven't worked on this project for a looong time, but I didn't forget about it.
The main quilt is still lying in my cupboard, not very quilted so far, but I managed to finish the pillows!
I hand-quilted the patchwork on white cotton fabric and then sewed pillow covers with them. For the back, I used a nice rose-themed fabric, I thought it would go well with the front design.
And since I was in the mood for sewing pillow covers anyways (and had to go to Ikea too), I made two more pillows. Deer-themed this time, since I'm currently quite obsessed with deer-like animals.
So my bed is really really cosy now. I love having so many pillows (^.^)