Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

Christmas Presents!

Hello my dears!
I hope you all had a merry christmas! At least, I had. I was so glad everyone was happy with what I made them as a present, so I will show you.
°~°~°~°
First the two gingerbread houses. They look a bit crippled, but I tried to cover this with tons of sugar icing xD. At least, since this was my first attempt with gingerbread houses, I know now what to do better the next time...
°~°~°~°
Then, for my sister, I made a corset out of dark red dupion silk and a black jersey shirt with a bateau neckline to wear underneath. It doesn't look as good on Venus since it's, of course, tailor made for my sister.
°~°~°~°
When we were in Austria this summer, my mom bought herself a Dirndl (and she looks really charming wearing it). Because they actually wear bloomers underneath a Dirndl, I made her a pair. It's made out of baby blue patchwork fabric, white lace and some blue ribbon.
°~°~°~°
So, last but not least, my dear Sue got a black gruftkitsch necklace, made from velvet ribbon, satin ribbon, some elastic lace, some pearls and a tiny key charm. I got the intention she liked it...

Kommentare:

  1. Ö


    Das Band ist selbstgemacht?! Ö <- ausruf des erstaunens

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. öhm ja, das sieht man doch?
    sorry, ich armer schlucker konnte kein geld für dein geschenk ausgeben...^^

    AntwortenLöschen