Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

Christmas Presents!

Hello my dears!
I hope you all had a merry christmas! At least, I had. I was so glad everyone was happy with what I made them as a present, so I will show you.
°~°~°~°
First the two gingerbread houses. They look a bit crippled, but I tried to cover this with tons of sugar icing xD. At least, since this was my first attempt with gingerbread houses, I know now what to do better the next time...
°~°~°~°
Then, for my sister, I made a corset out of dark red dupion silk and a black jersey shirt with a bateau neckline to wear underneath. It doesn't look as good on Venus since it's, of course, tailor made for my sister.
°~°~°~°
When we were in Austria this summer, my mom bought herself a Dirndl (and she looks really charming wearing it). Because they actually wear bloomers underneath a Dirndl, I made her a pair. It's made out of baby blue patchwork fabric, white lace and some blue ribbon.
°~°~°~°
So, last but not least, my dear Sue got a black gruftkitsch necklace, made from velvet ribbon, satin ribbon, some elastic lace, some pearls and a tiny key charm. I got the intention she liked it...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ö


    Das Band ist selbstgemacht?! Ö <- ausruf des erstaunens

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. öhm ja, das sieht man doch?
    sorry, ich armer schlucker konnte kein geld für dein geschenk ausgeben...^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network!!!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered smarter methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their orders automatically!

    AntwortenLöschen